четверг, 12 января 2017 г.

*Love Card* Elizabeth Craft Design

Hello dear friends! as from January I have joined the new fabulous design team- Elizabeth Craft Design. As you might know, I really love dies and almost every project I make has some sort of dies.
So I am starting this new fun experience with happiness.
and here is my first card for the blog.
The Elizabeth Craft Design blog has their own challenges with quite open theme, this time its Hearts. Please come and check what other design team members have created.
All the papers used here are from MajaDesign.

and some close ups:


 I have used vellum for cutting some dies.


The list of the dies that  have used (now you can check them in the Coming soon section):
 1327 Rose Pocket
1315 Leafy Branch 2
1316 Leafy Branch 3
1264 Scalloped Hearts

Have a lovely day!

4 комментария: